The GSA Alliant (“Alliant”) Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract, is designed to provide a full range of comprehensive Information Technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions to the Federal Government on a global basis. Alliant, GSA’s premier enterprise GWAC, brings increased competition while reducing acquisition cycle time, and has a five-year base period, with one five-year renewal option, to provide for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements. It offers flexible and streamlined access to a pre-vetted, diverse pool of industry partners, each with Top Secret Facility Clearance. Aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA), Alliant evolves over time to enable the contract to be used to implement emerging and innovative technologies, and conforms to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) policy mandates for reporting on IT investments.
Benefits to Federal Clients
- Full Range of IT services and solutions
- Offers ﬂexibility and supports all task order types (fixed price, labor hour, etc.)
- Pre-competed and streamlined ordering procedures
- Allows for long-term planning on large-scale program requirements
- Minimal protest risk
- Training and support, including scope reviews, from the Alliant GWAC team