Senior-Level Web Developer / Intel Community
1. Client Management - Develops relationships with client personnel that foster ties with our clients; Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management; Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships; Manages client expectations effectively.
2. Solution Development and Delivery - Ability to create efficient and logical databases for clients; Develops and codes superior technical solutions; Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
3. Project Execution - Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements; Communicates and enforces coding standards; Manages resources within budget and project schedule; Reviews work of team; Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
4. Teamwork - Facilitates effective team interaction; Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
5. Communication - Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings; Delivers informative, well-organized presentations; Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
6. Technical Skills - Proficiency with the following technologies: Java, PHP, SQL, ColdFusion, Ajax for data calls / integration; Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
7. Architecture - Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures; Creates well designed, reusable objects; Understands browser specific compatibility issues; Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments;Works well with UML
8. Relational Databases - Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs; Effectively employs many different database design techniques; Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system.
Market: US Federal Intelligence Community
Core Capabilities: Web Development / Web Technologies, Relational Databases, Solution Architecture
Location: Northern Virginia: At First - Octo Offices (Tyson’s Corner) & Later (2 Months) Move to CLIENT Offices (Springfield, VA)
Travel Requirements: Local (WMA); potential for very limited travel to other CLIENT facilities (CONUS)
Clearance: Active Top Secret / SCI ßplease validate with candidate prior to submission to Octo
Start Date: 21 July 2011
Conditions: Employment contingent upon validation of clearance standing
Restrictions: CAN NOT BE CURRENTLY ON TASC / EE Program or be from TASC EE Program Partner Delivery Team ß please validate with candidate prior to submission to Octo