Mid-Level Web Designer / Intel Community
The candidate should have over 6+ years experience with Web Design, including the use of Flash, Adobe, Dreamweaver, Social Media, and other Web 2.0 concepts. The candidate should have demonstrated experience with animation, authoring, communication design, corporate identity,graphic design, human-computer interaction, information architecture, interaction design, marketing, photography, search engine optimization and typography.The candidate will be required to work with Executive and Management Mission teams to develop prototypes and final designs of mission-facing web-sites. The candidate should be comfortable in creating designs in a very fast paced environment and turning those around to government client for review quickly. The candidate should be comfortable with HTML 4 and CSS as well as cross-browser compatibility. The candidate should have basic knowledgeable on the latest industry trends in Web Design (CMS, HTML 5, mobile apps etc).
1. Client Management - Develops relationships with client personnel that foster ties with our clients; Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management; Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships;l Manages client expectations effectively.
2. Solution Development and Delivery - Ability to create dynamic websites for large Government agencies; Develops and codes superior solutions compliant with Government policies such as Section 508; Easily recognizes design deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
3. Project Execution - Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements; Communicates and enforces design standards; Manages resources within budget and project schedule; Reviews work of team; Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
4. Teamwork - Facilitates effective team interaction; Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
5. Communication - Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings; Delivers informative, well-organized presentations; Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully; Exceptional writing and editing skills for web-based content.
6. Technical Skills - Demonstrated ability with Animation, and Rendering; Proficient with Web Design technologies including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Adobe; Proficient with Web 2.0 concepts including the integration of Social Media including Twitter, Facebook, etc;Proficient with Search Engine Optimization Concepts; Basic understanding of the following web development technologies: Java, PHP, Ajax for data calls / integration
Market: US Federal Intelligence Community
Core Capabilities: Web Design/ Web Technologies, Solution Architecture - Bottom Line: “Visual Designer”
Location: Northern Virginia: At First - Octo Offices (Tyson’s Corner) & Later (2 Months) Move to CLIENT Offices (Springfield, VA)
Travel Requirements: Local (WMA); potential for very limited travel to other facilities (CONUS)
Clearance: Active Top Secret / SCI ßplease validate with candidate prior to submission to Octo
Start Date: 21 July 2011
Conditions: Employment contingent upon validation of clearance standing
Restrictions: CAN NOT BE CURRENTLY ON TASC / EE Program or be from TASC EE Program Partner Delivery Team ß please validate with candidate prior to submission to Octo